If you have thought of designing your own board game, you should consider the different tricks and strategies that will help you understand the game’s intricate details.
- Use your ideas to create a rough draft of the game
- Research and learn about the different kinds of attractive fonts
- If the idea, design, or solution is not great, get rid of it
- Consider colorblind options and versions of the game
- Develop a cheap prototype of the game to get feedback
- Be aware of all the diversities and how you implement in the game
- Make maximum use of free resources